Aloha SCCA Hawaii Ohana!
After a second successful 2021 Solo event with our COVID protocol and guidelines, the Solo Chiefs have agreed to make the following additional changes to our 2021 events:
- Event Entry Cap increased to 100 drivers
- All drivers welcome! No previous Solo experience required.
- Rookie Class is limited to 10 drivers per event
- All registrations are subject to approval by the Event Chair and/or Chief of Registration
- (1) Adult Pit Crew from your household/bubble is permitted per pre-approved driver and must arrive in the same vehicle
COVID protocols that remain in place include but are not limited to:
- Pre-registration only (no walk-up)
- Registration fees will be charged AFTER the event
- Entry/exit will be limited– No in & out once you arrive
- Fun Runs will be held (time permitting) – 1 passenger permitted from same household and subject to discretion of Event Chair
All other COVID protocols/guidelines sent on 1/15/2021 via MSR email still apply. The SCCA Hawaii website will be updated accordingly and please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Mahalo for your kokua and support!!
SCCA Hawaii Solo Chairperson