Please be aware that some of the rules below may be superseded by our COVID Safety Guidelines. Please review it thoroughly. Click here to review COVID Safety Guidelines.
Event Schedule (subject to change):
6:30am Track set-up
7:00am Event Gates / Tech Opens
8:00am Course Open for Walking
8:30am Morning Tech Closes, Rookie Walk (if RK runs Heat 2)
8:45am Morning Driver’s Meeting
9:15am Heat 1 & 2
11:30am Afternoon Check-in for Pre-Registered Drivers Closes
30 Minute Lunch / Afternoon Course Walk / Rookie Walk (if RK runs Heat 3 or 4)
Afternoon Tech Opens at end of Heat 2
Afternoon Tech Closes at Start of Lunch
15 Minute Afternoon Driver’s Meeting
4:30pm Latest Event End Time / Clean Up
5:00pm All Cars Exit Lower Halawa Lot
Pre-registration & Registration:
- ALL pre-registration MUST be paid by Credit or Debit Card or eCheck.
- No refunds for no-shows who pre-registered (for all events).
- Effective 1/08 – all drivers must be SCCA members. Weekend membership available for $15.
- Pre-registration via Motorsportreg.com – 130 driver limit.
- Pre-registration starts no later than 0900 Saturday prior to event weekend (unless otherwise stated)
- Open slots on a 1st come 1st serve basis on the date of event or until we reach the 100 driver total limit.
- Pre-registration is NOT transferable.
- Pre-registered drivers for heats 1 & 2 must arrive by 8:15am
- Pre-registered drivers for heats 3 & 4 must arrrive by 11:30am.
- ALL drivers must show valid driver’s license & current/weekend SCCA membership at registration.
Pre-Registation Fees through www.motorsportreg.com
- SCCA Members: $50
- Non Members: $65 ($50 + $15 for weekend membership)
- Fun Run Cards: $5 for 5-Run Card (no expiration date)
- Enter through swap meet entrance(s) and pay the swap meet entry fee.
- Gate 1 (Main Gate) will be open from 6am to 3pm.
- Gate 3 (Halawa Gate) will be open from 7:30am to 1:30pm.
- Solo event gate opens at 7am.
- NO pegging of tents in asphalt – violators will be fined $500 per hole or cost of repairs (whichever is greater).
- ALL tents MUST be attended at all times and securely anchored with weights.
- Bring your own trash bags and take your own trash with you, do NOT use the Stadium trash barrels.
- Car # and class required per SCCA rule section 3.7 (E)
- Minimum of 8” high with 1.25” stroke for number
- Minimum of 4” high with 0.75” stroke for letters
- Car # or class not legible by timing worker = no time.
- No shoe polish or painter’s tape.
- Only drivers allowed in pit/track areas (SCCA wrist bands).
- Non-drivers will park on swap meet side of the stadium (red/green wrist bands).
- NO DRIFTING ALLOWED… Drifters will be:
- Flagged IMMEDIATELY and the course will be stopped.
- Ejected from the event immediately.
- Banned from participation in any future Solo events.
- There will be NO CASH transactions at the event.
- $20 fee for returned checks & all future payments must be via check or money order
- Food and drinks:
- No selling of food/drink at event
- You are responsible for your own food/drinks
- Please support Aloha Stadium & Centerplate at the Swap Meet if you choose not to bring your own food
- Fun Run sessions will be determined during heat 4. 5-run Fun Run cards are available for purchase during registration for $5 each.
- Per Stadium Authority… only designated medical personnel can contact 911 in case of an emergency.
- ALL fun-run drivers must have 1 partner to share work duties (2 drivers per team)
- Fun-Run cards are sold during registration (check or money order) and pre-registration (via MSR) ONLY.
- Car must have passed tech/safety inspection
- Driver MUST have participated in today’s event
- ALL fun-run drivers MUST help clean up at the end of the event. (Leave ID/credit card as collateral)
- ALL standard rules apply during fun-runs (i.e. no drifting).
- ONE passenger allowed provided s/he:
- Is no younger than 12 years old or is at least 57” tall.
- is in a vehicle which has passed safety (tech) inspection (Section 3.3.3)
- Is wearing a properly fitted seat belt & properly fitted helmet.
- Has completed and signed the required participant waiver(s).
- Approved helmet/shoes required for ALL participants
- Workers not at their assigned work station and ready to work will be assigned DNW (Did Not Work) = no times or points will be awarded.
- Drivers not ready to run at scheduled heat will be assigned DNS (Did Not Start) = no times or points will be awarded.
- As heat 1 & 3 drivers complete their runs, go directly to the assigned work station and replace heat 1 & 3 workers.
- As heat 1 & 3 workers are replaced, go to your car which is already in grid B and get ready to run.
- There will be minimal down time to change drivers/workers between heat 1 & 2 and heat 3 & 4.
- To minimize distraction at the busy timing and scoring area, all non-workers are asked to stay behind the trailer.
- Timing and scoring will NOT be responsible for informing racers as to where they hit cones or made a DNF.
- Drivers cannot cause their own reruns.
- There will be fun runs if we can finish the heats early.
- ALL drivers and workers must wear closed-toe & heel shoes.
- 2-driver cars will run in the same heat unless otherwise arranged.
- Running out of heat (including 2-driver cars) will risk protest by other competitors in the same class when weather is a factor.
- Car class mis-classification found during audit:
- Event chief will discuss error with competitor
- If mis-classification caused a car to run in the wrong heat, a penalty will be assessed only if weather was a factor.
- Sound level maximum is 100dB at 50 feet from edge of course
- Runs exceeding 97dB
- Driver will be notified
- Time will not be affected
- 1st run exceeding 100dB
- Time will not be affected
- Driver will be warned and viable remedy must be approved by the Chief Steward or representative prior to next run of event
- 2nd run exceeding 100dB
- DNF scored for run
- Driver will be warned and another viable remedy must be attempted and approved by the Chief Steward or representative prior to next run of event
- Last run exceeding 100dB
- DNF scored for run regardless of not being given previous warning
- Driver will be warned and viable remedy must be attempted and approved by the Chief Steward or representative prior to next event
- Any run exceeding 100dB
- No rerun for any reason is allowed
- If this occurred during the first infraction over 100dB with runs 1 to 3, then the run time stands
- Runs exceeding 97dB
Run-off Qualification Requirements:
- Must participate in a minimum of (6) events in the same car class
- Top 5 in points requirement removed
- Trophy places will remain at 5
- Total 6 run format… 3 runs in the morning & 3 runs in the afternoon.
- Final result = total of best run in the morning and best run in the afternoon