Aloha SCCA Hawaii Ohana!
After a successful 2021 Debut event with our COVID protocol and guidelines, the Solo Chiefs have agreed to make the following changes to our 2021 events:
- Event Entry Cap increased to 90 drivers
- Fun Run passengers will be permitted provided driver and passenger are from same household bubble
- This is subject to the discretion of the Event Chair
COVID protocols that remain in place include but are not limited to:
- Pre-registration only (no walk-up)
- Only drivers who have previously attended our event will be approved for pre-registration. This is to help ensure our new COVID protocols are implemented fully and efficiently. Registrants will only be approved AFTER your experience credentials have been verified.
- Registration fees will be charged AFTER the event
- Only pre-approved drivers and essential workers will be granted entry
- Entry/exit will be limited– No in & out once you arrive
All other COVID protocols/guidelines sent on 1/15/2021 via MSR email still apply. The SCCA Hawaii website will be updated accordingly and please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Mahalo for your kokua and support!!
SCCA Hawaii Solo Chairperson