2019-2020 CLM Grant applications are now being accepted! Remember, this is the final year that this awesome grant will be offered. Get those applications in!
The purpose of the CLM Grant is to support the continued growth of the Hawaii
region SCCA Solo program and to perpetuate the spirit, values & ideals of Curtis Lee
by providing the opportunity to experience the SCCA Solo National Championship.
The $1,200 CLM Grant is redeemable towards the cost of travel, registration fees,
competition vehicle transport, and other related costs for attending the SCCA Solo
Download here: 2019-2020 CLM Grant Application
An internal vote between rally leadership has been conducted to determine responsibilities and roles within the program. Here is a summary of the voting outcome:
- Rally Chair, Rally Treasurer, and Rally Secretary are to be be consistent throughout all SCCA Hawaii Rally Programs (RallyCross, Road Rally, Rally Trials, Rally Sprint).
- Davin Kubo is the Vice Rally Chair
- Michael Paquin is the Rally Treasurer
- Max Pham is the Treasurer Pro Tempore
- Rally Secretary is vacant; Secretary Pro Tempore active until next election
- Max Pham is the Secretary Pro Tempore
- All the roles and responsibilities of the 14 SCCA Hawaii Rally Program have passed
For more information on roles and responsibilities, please refer to the following link:
SCCA Rally – Roles and Responsibilities (June 2019)
||Pre-Reg Opens NLT*
(Saturday @ 9am)
(Wednesday @ 6pm)
8am – 9:30am
**All event dates are on Sunday unless otherwise indicated
*NLT = No later than
Pre-register for upcoming events at MotorsportReg
(Pre-Registration requires opening an account at www.motorsportreg.com)
$35 for SCCA members through Pre-Registration
$40 for SCCA members through Walk-Up Registration
$50 for non-SCCA members through Pre-Registration
$55 for non-SCCA members through Walk-Up Registration
The Runoff event requires 6 events in the same class to qualify. Qualified drivers
will be sent a private link to register at www.motorsportreg.com.
Evolution Performance Driving School (Saturday, 1/15/17 – Monday, 1/17/17)
Registration will be handled through their website at www.evoschool.com.
SCCA Starting Line wrote an excellent FAQ on Solo.
Please check it out!
Due to the constant changing of the rulebook, we have added a fasttrack page to update the major changes that will affect you.
Check it out!