|Event #||Event Date**||Pre-Reg Opens NLT*
(Saturday @ 9am)
(Wednesday @ 6pm)
8am – 9:30am
|Evo School||1/14/2017 (Sat)||N/A||N/A|
|Evo School||1/15/2017 (Sun)||N/A||N/A|
|Evo School||1/16/2017 (Mon)||N/A||N/A|
**All event dates are on Sunday unless otherwise indicated
*NLT = No later than
Pre-register for upcoming events at MotorsportReg
(Pre-Registration requires opening an account at www.motorsportreg.com)
$35 for SCCA members through Pre-Registration
$40 for SCCA members through Walk-Up Registration
$50 for non-SCCA members through Pre-Registration
$55 for non-SCCA members through Walk-Up Registration
The Runoff event requires 6 events in the same class to qualify. Qualified drivers
will be sent a private link to register at www.motorsportreg.com.
Evolution Performance Driving School (Saturday, 1/15/17 – Monday, 1/17/17)
Registration will be handled through their website at www.evoschool.com.
SCCA Starting Line wrote an excellent FAQ on Solo.
Please check it out!
Due to the constant changing of the rulebook, we have added a fasttrack page to update the major changes that will affect you.
Check it out!
Big change in how points are scored!
1st place gets 1000 points
1st place time / 2nd place time x 1000 = 2nd place points
1st place time / 3rd place time x 1000 = 3rd place points and so on
You also drop your 3 lowest point races! It should help keep big classes closer in terms of points by the end of the year.
Big changes are:
Pre-reg open to everyone!
Updated walkup registration fee
If you are interested in racing with us, please sign up for an account with MotorsportReg.com prior to coming down on race day. Our region uses their services for all of our event registration. Whether you are new to the sport or to our region, or just haven’t raced with us in a while, we certainly look forward to seeing you!
- Go to http://www.motorsportreg.com/
- Create an account or sign in.
- Search for Autocross/Solo event or use direct link provided on main page.
- Motorsportreg.com will validate SCCA membership real-time with information in the SCCA National’s membership database
- Please remember to renew your membership prior to registering or your registration will be denied
- Enter your name and membership information exactly the way it is shown on your membership card… include all hyphens, spaces, capital and/or lower case letters.
- Car class and number has been reserved for those who has emailed Amy up to 7/6/12. Moving forward, please create an account in Motorsportreg.com before emailing Amy with reserved number requests.